About Arts DuPage
Arts DuPage supports, promotes, advocates, and distributes grants for the arts in DuPage County. An initiative of DuPage Foundation, Arts DuPage stimulates engagement and investment in the County’s vast cultural landscape through artsdupage.org, its comprehensive website for all things art.
Arts DuPage showcases and supports the vibrant local arts community, which generates cultural, economic, and social benefits for DuPage County and its residents.
- Creativity: Encourages creative expression as a way to foster understanding, drive innovation, and enrich our lives
- Diversity: Celebrates the unique history, identities, and cultures within our community
- Accessibility: Believes creating, displaying, performing, and experiencing art should be safe, affordable, and available to everyone
- Collaboration: Aligns artists, arts organizations, community partners, and businesses to cultivate richer cultural experiences for all
- Engagement: Provides resources necessary to ensure that all residents of all ages and abilities may discover, participate in, and experience DuPage County’s vast artistic and cultural landscape
Become a ChARTer Member of Arts DuPage
Everyone who loves art is invited to become a ChARTer member of Arts DuPage to enjoy discounts for events, exclusive tours of local arts venues and exhibits, and much more! Beyond the coveted member-only benefits, this membership program helps Arts DuPage support, promote and advocate for the arts within our community.
For more information on the Arts DuPage Membership, visit artsdupage.org, or contact Debbie Venezia, director of Arts DuPage.
Arts DuPage grants support programs that offer broad access, outreach and/or unique opportunities to enrich arts and cultural experiences in DuPage
More About Arts DuPage
Debbie Venezia, director of Arts DuPage, was a featured guest on NCTV's Spotlight in September 2021.
Arts DuPage CommitteeArts DuPage is governed by volunteers with a passion for the arts in DuPage County.
Community leaders praise Arts DuPage for its leadership in not only enhancing the arts community, but also enriching the business community. The connections and deep influence Arts DuPage has made on the DuPage County area in just a few short years has been remarkable.
Arts Alliance Illinois (AAI) recruited Arts DuPage to select local artists to participate in AAI’s “Vax to Get Back” pro-vaccination project designed to reach and inspire the population unvaccinated against COVID-19. The four participating artists selected by Arts DuPage are George Berlin, Ryan Jolly, Nolan McCants, and Fernando Ramirez.