Next Generation Initiative
Join NGI's (in-person) Summer Social
Thursday, August 12, 2021
5:30-7:00 p.m. Central
Save the date: Registration opens soon!
The Next Generation Initiative (NGI) is a group of community-minded individuals working to effect a positive impact within DuPage by engaging and empowering our county's next generation of philanthropic leaders and volunteers and providing them with opportunities to connect, learn and give back.
What Is NGI?
NGI offers opportunities for like-minded community leaders of all ages to join together to learn about philanthropy, participate in the giving process, volunteer and help raise the quality of life for the residents of DuPage County.
NGI has granted nearly $100,000 to local not-for-profit organizations. See all NGI grant recipients here.
Benefits of Joining
NGI hosts a mix of activities for members each year, including social events, volunteer projects, and more.
NGI enables members to participate in pooled giving through a permanent endowment fund by making fully tax-deductible annual dues and other contributions. Earnings from the fund are used by NGI to make grants in support of local not-for-profit organizations selected by our members.
- Learn more about philanthropy and area not-for-profits doing great work for our community
- Meet and connect with others who share your passion for giving and volunteering
- Enjoy fun social events, volunteer projects, and other activities
- Explore your charitable interests
- Leverage charitable contributions through pooled giving
With support provided by members throughout the year, NGI can substantially enhance its impact through grantmaking and volunteer activities for area not-for-profits.
NGI can help companies and other organizations gain valuable exposure and reach audiences inspired to effect positive change in DuPage County.
- DuPage Medical Group - Corporate Sponsor
- Aon - Corporate Sponsor
- Donation Realty - Corporate Sponsor
- DuPage Medical Group Charitable Fund - Corporate Sponsor
- Kelleher & Buckley, LLC - Event Partner
- Bellock & Coogan, Ltd. - Event Patron
- BKD CPAs & Advisors - Event Patron
- Brooks Kitchen & Tap - Event Patron
- Eagle Strategies LLC - Event Patron
- Esser Hayes Insurance Group - Event Patron
- Giving DuPage - Volunteer Opportunities Partner
Next Generation Initiative Events