DuPage Community Transformation Partnership
On February 22, 2022, DuPage County presented a check for $10.6 million to DuPage Foundation to mark the launch of a strategic grantmaking partnership known as the DuPage Community Transformation Partnership.
Over the next five years, the DuPage Community Transformation Partnership will implement a $10 million grant program to support social service not-for-profit organizations helping DuPage County residents most severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program will focus on providing assistance for food insecurity, housing instability, mental health, and substance use disorder.
Read the full story here.
To be eligible to apply for a grant through the Partnership, an organization must be a 501(c)(3) social service not-for-profit providing assistance in the areas of food insecurity, housing instability, mental health, or substance use disorder that meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Have more than 50 percent of its total clients be DuPage County residents; or
- Provide services in facilities physically located in DuPage County; or
- Have a DuPage County advisory board.
- Preview the Transformational Grant LOI Application
- Access the Transformational LOI and Apply by 5:00 p.m. on June 3
Frequently Asked Questions
Grant Information Sessions
Watch the video from information sessions held on April 29 and May 3.