COVID-19 Company Precautions
As actions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 continue to be enacted, the DuPage Foundation is taking the following precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and constituents:
- Per CDC recommendations, effective immediately, all Foundation events through Sunday, May 31, are cancelled or postponed. This includes outside groups with meetings scheduled at the Foundation office.
- Foundation Board and Committee meetings scheduled through May 31 will either be held via conference call or rescheduled for a later date. Meetings scheduled beyond this timeframe will be assessed on a rolling basis. Please watch for further updates.
- The Foundation office will be closed to non-staff members through May 31.
- Staff will be restricted from attending external group meetings until further notice.
- Until further notice, staff will be working remotely during our regular office hours of Mon. – Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and will be available by phone and email.
Lastly, we anticipate that the effects of COVID-19 will be significant on our community—particularly for our most vulnerable residents and area not-for-profits. The Foundation encourages you to continue giving directly to your favorite charities as they need your support now more than ever. However, if you are unsure where to give, or would like to help fuel multiple organizations affected by this emergency and serving on the front lines to aid our most vulnerable neighbors, please join us in doing a world of good right here in our own backyard, and make a gift to the COVID-19 Response Fund today. The COVID-19 Response Fund of the DuPage Foundation enables private individuals, foundations, corporations, and organizations to collectively support our neighbors in need by lifting up the not-for-profits serving them on the front-line.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of national concern and encourage you to take all appropriate precautions to protect your health and wellbeing and that of our community.