As actions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 continue to be enacted, DuPage Foundation is taking the following precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and constituents:
- Per CDC recommendations, currently in effect, all Foundation events are virtual or conducted with extreme safe social distancing in place. At this time, there are no outside groups with meetings scheduled at the Foundation office
- Foundation Board and Committee meetings are conducted by Zoom until further notice
- The Foundation office will be closed to non-staff members unless by appointment and following a briefing on safety measures in the office
- Staff will be restricted from attending external group meetings until further notice
- Until further notice, 50% of staff will be working remotely during regular office hours of Mon. – Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and will be available by phone and email
We anticipate the effects of COVID-19 will be significant on our community—particularly for our most vulnerable residents and area not-for-profits. The Foundation encourages you to continue giving directly to your favorite charities as they need your support now more than ever.
However, if you are unsure where to give, or would like to help fuel multiple organizations affected by this emergency and that are serving on the front lines to aid our most vulnerable neighbors, please join us in doing a world of good in our own backyard™, and make a gift to the COVID-19 Response Fund today.
The DuPage Foundation COVID-19 Response Fund enables private individuals, foundations, corporations and organizations to collectively support our neighbors in need by lifting up not-for-profits serving them on the front-line.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of national concern and encourage you to take all appropriate precautions to protect your health and well being and that of our community.