Animal Welfare Grants
DuPage Foundation received a legacy gift from Ronald Bork to support animal welfare projects in DuPage County. Starting in 2019 and proceeding for four additional years, the Foundation will annually distribute approximately $90,000 to support projects that benefit animals.
ADDITIONAL ANIMAL WELFARE GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
Animal Welfare grants are also available through DuPage Foundation’s signature Community Needs Grant Program, and are distributed in the fall. For information on applying to that grant program, click here.
Animal Welfare Grant Opportunity
This grant opportunity is available to organizations that are located in and serving DuPage County. In 2021, the committee will consider applications to support the most current needs of animal welfare organizations.
- A.D.O.P.T. Pet Shelter: $10,000
- Feral Fixers: $20,000
- Greater Chicago Cage Bird Society: $20,000
- Hinsdale Humane Society: $20,000
- Naperville Area Humane Society: $10,000
- West Suburban Humane Society: $10,000
- ADOPT Animal Shelter: $20,000
- Animal Rescue Foundation: $10,000
- Naperville Area Humane Society: $20,000
- Second City Canine Rescue: $10,000
- West Suburban Humane Society: $20,000